Wednesdays in the Woods: May 31 – August 9
Celebrate the summer at the Clifton Cultural Art Center’s FREE, weekly concerts presented by the Louis & Melba Schott Foundation, Fifth Third Bank Trustee. The fifteenth annual Wednesdays in the Woods concert series celebrates art, music, community, and connection at the historic Burnet Woods bandstand!
The Burnet Woods Bandstand is a picturesque venue with ample parking and allows for a festive atmosphere, including food trucks serving both sweet and savory treats each night, beer for purchase from HighGrain Brewing, and a Kids Art Corner sponsored by The Scripps Howard Fund where children can work on a free project overseen by a certified teaching artist.
- May 31: Comet Bluegrass All-Stars
- June 7: Daglio
- June 14: Positive Vibe Band
- June 21: Tracy Walker
- June 28: The YOLO Band
- July 5: Raquel & The Wildflowers (Grill Out)
- July 12: Burning Caravan
- July 19: Dayton Salsa Project
- July 26: Sound Body Jazz Orchestra
- August 2: Jake Speed & The Freddies
- August 9: Remember (Dog Days of Summer Dog Parade)
Saturdays in the Park: June 3 – July 22
Celebrate the summer at the Clifton Cultural Art Center’s FREE, weekly concerts! Saturdays in the Park celebrates art, music, community, and connection at Inwood Park. Gather up friends and family, BYO Brunch or pick up breakfast from our on-site food vendor, then settle in next to the park shelter at Inwood Park (or head over to the PNC Grow Up Great Playground!) for a musical morning!
- June 3: Josh Strange Trio
- June 10: Daven Roberson Trio
- June 17: Jump 'n' Jive Big Band
- June 24: Ti & D Band
- July 1: Mill Creek Drifters
- July 8: Zak Morgan
- July 15: AprinasRevolutionaryLove
- July 22: The Twi-Lites
Summer Family Workshop Series
Spend Saturday mornings artmaking with your family! Each workshop presents a different art project that the whole family can work on together or indivudally; everyone will leave with a completed project to display at home. Family members of all ages are invited to attend; children must be accompained by an adult.